Kobold or kobold 5e as called in dungeon and dragon fifth edition (D&D 5e) is a craven reptilian humanoid creature perceived to infest dungeons. Physically the Kobolds appears foolish and weak but they highly clever and diligent especially In trap making
The kobolds 5e are reptilian creatures that have a strong social structure that stresses devotion to the tribe, they very are clever especially with their hands, and gallantly move in mass to overcome their enemies and physical limitations.
Even though the kobolds 5e are perceived as foolish and weak creatures, they are strong social animals and highly clever with their hands. Also check out the Pearl of Power 5e Warlock: Magic Item in Dungeons & Dragons
Attributes of kobold 5e
|Roll 0||1d20 + 4 1d4+2|
|Roll 1||1d20 + 4 1d4+2|
|Senses||Darkvision 60 Ft.|
What is The Nature of Kobolds?
kobolds 5e are inwardly aggressive creatures and yet industrious little humanoid creatures. The Kobolds were known for their skillet at setting traps, laying ambushes, and mining. The kobolds 5e have a striking resemblance with the dragons, they are mostly mistaken for dragons, however, the kobolds 5e were found serving as dragon minions.
Notable Physique Features of Kobolds
Some of the notable features of the Kobold’s family are explained below. Also, check out the Longsword 5e: Know About Longsword DnD 5e.
- Height: standing between 2′ and 2’6″ (60cm – 75cm) tall.
- Weight: weighing 35 to 45 pounds (16 – 20kg)
- Languages. The kobolds 5e in D&D can speak, read, and write Common and Draconic.
- Skin color: scaled skin between reddish-brown
- Eye Color: black in color and burnt orange to red eyes
- Legs: Their legs were sinewy and digitigrade.
- Fingers: They had long, clawed fingers and a jaw like a crocodile.[
- Head shape: Small white or tan horns protruded from their head and they had rat-like tails.
- Odor/Smell: They would often smell of wet dog and stagnant water.
- Attires: Kobolds liked to wear red or orange garments, which were usually ragged.
- Ability Score Increase. Your character Dexterity score increases by 2.
- Age. Kobolds are exposed to adulthood at around 6 years of age and it can live up to 120 years is some case, though very rare
- Alignment. Kobolds are cowards, foolish, and fundamentally selfish, this makes them appear to be evil, however, their reliance on the strength of their group makes them trend toward law.
- Speed. Kobold’s base walking speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision. d&d 5e kobold can see in dim light within 60 feet of any creature as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light.
- Grovel, Cower, and Beg. As an action on your turn, you may cower pathetically to distract nearby enemies. Until the end of your next turn, your allies gain an advantage on attack rolls against enemies within 10 feet of you who can see you. You can’t do it again after you use this trait before you end a short or long rest.
Traits of a 5e kobold
Now let us look at some of the major traits of the5e kobold is written in the dungeon and dragon fifth edition handbook, the D&D 5e. Check out the Half Plate 5e: The Half Plate Armor In D&D 5e
Sunlight Sensitivity Trait of dnd kobold
The dnd 5e kobold is highly disadvantaged on Attack Rolls against creatures, as well as on Wisdom checks that rely on sight, while in the sunlight. What this means, is that if the kobold dnd is in sunlight, it loses some of its abilities on attack roll as well as perception wisdom
Pack Tactics of d&d kobold
Again, the d&d kobold has lots of advantages on an attack roll and wisdom of perception against a creature within feet of the creature and ally which is not incapacitated.
Actions of a Kobold
Let us also see some actions of the kobold in the D&D 5e. They include
Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage. Also, check out the Guard 5e: Guard Captain 5e In Dungeon Dragon
Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) bludgeoning damage.